Dog tear stain removal before and after
Tear Stain Center rates Tearplex as the best dog tear stain remover product for the year 2015. This they attribute to its ability to get rid of existing tear stains as well as deal with future stains. The products does not contain any products that may be deemed harmful to your pet and can be used in both dogs and cats.
This is a dog tear stain remover that is also effective for cats. It can also get rid of saliva stains and is known to target future stains as well. Although it contains Tylosin, its manufacturers claim that its concentration is dilute. This antibiotic should therefore not be used in the long run as doing so could cause a buildup of resistance which will render the dog tear stains hard to treat.
ANGELS EYES NATURAL Dog Tear Stain Powder Remover Angel Eyes | eBay
- â GENTLE, KIND AND EFFECTIVE: We understand that your dogs eyes are sensitive, that's why our kind and gentle tear stain remover helps clean gunk, remove build-up and ease crusting without the need for excess rubbing. Through continued daily use our tear stain remover will help to eliminate ugly eye tear stains, prevent eye discharge and infections, while lightening existing stains. You can rest assured that our ingredients have been formulated to safely and effectively remove unsightly dog tear stains.
- â TWIST TOP DISPENSING NOZZLE FOR EASY USE: A more convenient and precise way to control the amount dispensed compared to other brands. Our nozzle and application process is user friendly - simply twisting the nozzle up and down ensures you control the amount applied. Just as effective as tear stain remover pads and tear stain wipes, our tear stain remover for dogs also comes in a large 8 oz / 237 ml bottle, meaning a little really goes a long way!
- â NATURALLY DERIVED, MADE IN THE USA: Our naturally derived ingredients are made from coconut and palm and are fragrance free, which is important when placing them so close to your dog's very sensitive nose. Our dog tear stain remover is cruelty free, made in the USA only, contains no bleach or harsh chemicals, and is safe for both dogs and cats, making it a great natural alternative to chemical tear stain removers. Unlike some other brands, we pride ourselves on the fact that our formula is also free from any parabens, MEA or DEA, sulfates, phosphates, alcohol, antibiotics and steroids, ensuring it's a safe tear stain remover for puppies over 12 weeks old, too.
- â YOUR FUR BABY WILL LOVE YOU: Let your dog's pretty eyes sparkle again, giving them the beautiful eyes they deserve. Our tear stain remover for white dogs works well in between grooming appointments and on dogs such as Maltese, Chihuahua, Shih Tzu, Lhasa Apso, Cocker Spaniel, Daschund, Poodle, Bichon Frise, Yorkie, Pekingese, Bulldog, Sharpei and Pug. You can also use our tear stain remover for cats like Persian, Chinchilla, Himalayan and Exotic Shorthair. We guarantee you'll be recommending it to all your friends!
- â GUARANTEED RESULTS: In addition to BTA-MALL's 30-day refund policy, we back our products with a Lifetime Guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied with the results, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. There's no risk when you order today!
Tear Stain Remover: Dog Tear Stain Remover
To make use of food as a means of dog tear stain removal, switch to a premium diet and see if it helps. In case you opt for homemade raw diets, ensure it is well balanced. Feeding them preservative free kibble can also helping boosting their resistance which in turn reduces staining.
Dog tear stains are brown or reddish marks that mostly run from the eyes of the dog. For some breeds, these are natural. Tear stains are quite common for dogs with bright coats such as poodles, dogs with protruding eyes as well as those with single coats. Before we explore various dog tear stain removal options and remover products, let us look at what causes them.